Speakers: Manu & Armin
- your vest (in particular the shoulder pads)
- your tagger
- NB: the vest and the tagger are blinking constantly; keep that in mind, when hiding
- may support different firing frequencies (like manual, semi-automatic, automatic)
- the laser may be visible thanks to to the smoke.
- wear dark sports gear
- optionally: warpaint/eyeshadow
- The building/architecture is usually more constrained and crooked than a paintball arena
- Common Rule: no running, but you may rob and move around quickly
hitting special targets may offer
- extra shield
- rapid fire
- faster respawn
moving through specially colored gates may offer
- flusher (against fortified positions):
runwalk in, get killed, wait and threaten until respawn
- weasel (against calm campers): move around randomly and quickly for distraction
- core (to limit others’ manoeuvrability and gain oversight): camp somewhere in the center
- double trouble: form a team of two (small guy, tall guy) and clear space together (e.g. alternating left and right)
- you respawn 5 seconds after getting hit; use this time to move around freely and/or keep track of your opponents
- Is ganking a thing? – Yes, but it sucks. As usual.
- Stay calm and move slowly. (Exceptions see above)
- If there is a first floor: go there and stay there.
- Don’t run too much – in particular, don’t run into wide open spaces.